Order / Return Policy
During this unprecedented time, in order to ensure the fastest and most reliable delivery times, orders are non-refundable and non-changeable because we must commit with suppliers immediately to have a chance of getting the item to fill your order.
If you are not prepared to wait for your order in the face of potentially long COVID-19 delays, DO NOT ORDER!
Items may be returned for credit or exchanged within 10 days of original purchase date.
No Credit or Exchanges on:
- Items without the original receipt, missing or incorrect serial numbers
- Special Orders (online orders and anything not in stock at time of purchase)
- Sale or discounted items, or any items marked "final sale"
- Items that are have been or are used
- LPs and CDs
- Styluses, Cartridges, Headphones, Tubes or any Tube-related product
- Your original order number,
- Your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under),
- The product you are returning.
- You will be given a return authorization number which you will need to submit with your returned item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any item returned without an Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Item must be returned within 10 days of the receipt date
- Items purchased in-store must be returned in store, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned product must be accompanied by original receipt, in original condition with all original packaging. Merchandise must be in new, as-sold condition. On the discretion of store personnel, a credit on an opened item, less a fee of not less than 25% may be issued.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
- Special orders (anything not in stock) are not returnable so be sure you know what you want before ordering please. If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please ask us.
- If the item was originally shipped, the actual cost of initial shipping will be deducted from credit total.
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue any credit.
Damage to Contents Only
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us by email or call us. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). We will contact the manufacturer or shipper with advise on their recommendation.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- Refunds will not be issued on damaged goods.
- Planet of Sound reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear.
All warranties are direct with the manufacturer.