Marantz TT-15S1 Turntable
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable as we reserve your spot in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
A streamlined low-colour table for high-performance sound.
Analog recording is still very alive. Quality turntables are still in demand. Digital discs simply set new performance standards that turntables must meet. Many cherished records may never be issued on digital formats. Good turntables are now more important than ever. Marantz embraces an audiophile quality turntable with AC servo belt-drive and low-coloration tone arm to answer the need for a high performance source component for the analog record.
- Low-Resonance High-Density Acrylic Chassis and Platter
- Floating Motor Mount Construction
- Asynchronous AC Motor
- Belt Drive System with Endless Silicon Belt
- Anodized Aluminum Straight Type Tone Arm
- Magnetic Type Anti-Skating Mechanism
- Fine Adjustable Counter Weight
- Solid Aluminum 3 points Support Feet
- Wood Base, High Quality MM Cartridge
- "Clever Clamp" by Souther Engineering
If you find a Canadian Online Dealer selling this item at a lower price (incl. shipping), we will beat it by 10%. E-mail us today!
|Motor||Non Servo AC Motor|
|Drive System||Belt Drive (Silicon Belt)|
|Speed||33 1/3 & 45 rpm|
|Stylus||MM (Moving Magnet)|
|Line Output||2 Channel|
|Speed Variation||+/- 0.2%|
|Rated Output (1kHZ, 5m/s)||3.6mV|
|Freq. Response (Digital Audio)||20Hz-20kHz|
|Dimensions WxHxD||16.5"x5.4"x14.2" (w.o. Tonearm)|
|Weight (lbs)||19.6lbs (w/o Tonearm & Motor)|