Warfedale Diamond 225
Ottawa - 613-731-4434 | Toronto Queen St. - 416-530-9703
For more than 30 years, Wharfedale’s famous Diamond speakers have served as the classic entry point to true high-fidelity sound, their exceptional value for money earning dozens of awards around the globe. Now with the introduction of the Diamond 200 Series, Wharfedale has once again raised the bar for affordable, high-performance loudspeakers.
Technological enhancements across the range include:
- A unique cabinet construction - A sandwich of particleboard between MDF, which has enabled improvements both aesthetic and sonic.
- New lacquered baffle design further enhances aesthetics
- A bass motor system with larger magnets makes the speakers easier to drive and boosts transient acoustic power
- Enhanced ‘Slot-loaded distributed Port’ - for lower turbulence and there for low frequency distortion
- Upgraded crossover networks
2016 sees the new addition of the Diamond 225.
This new addition to the Diamond 200 family builds on the best-seller in the series, the Diamond 225. Utilising a larger 165mm woven fibre cone, bass extension is extended to a lower 40Hz, giving you even more performance at a similar, affordable price.
|General description||2-way centre speaker|
|Enclosure type||bass reflex|
|Bass driver||165mm Woven Kevlar Cone|
|Treble driver||25mm Soft Dome|
|Sensitivity(2.83V @ 1m)||87dB|
|Recommended amplifier power||25-120W|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω Compatible|
|Frequency response (+/-3dB)||45Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Bass extension (-6dB)||40Hz|
|Cabinet Volume (in litres)||10.3L|