The Klipsch Forte IIIs are tough to beat. They exude old-school style, combining it with present day passion and quality control, resulting in a speaker that’s easy to live with, and works well with nearly any amplification you can pair them up with. I bought the review pair. You need em too! -- Tone Audio
For those considering a high efficiency speaker - classic or new, entry or high end - we bring you our single best choice. This thing destroys most of the $20k high-eff. forum favs. First introduced in 1985, the Forte quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forte a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forte as part of the Heritage speaker series. The new Forte III features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering, while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forte so popular.
- Plays to loud levels with as little as 5 watts.
- Incredibly dynamic with great bass control and depth
- The presence and texture of the best horns, but with the accuracy of a great conventional driver speaker
- Designed and made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- 15" Passive Radiator for full range performance
- Book-Match wood veneer sold as grain-matched pairs
- Built to last