Accuphase P-4500 Power Amplifier
Please e-mail for pricing
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
The quest for the optimal power amplifier has just taken another giant leap forward. The P-4500 features an instrumentation amplifier configuration realized with discrete semiconductors in the signal path, triple Darlington 4-parallel complementary push-pull architecture and many other technology advantages. The result is an impressive S/N ratio of 121 dB, rated output of 500 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 700. A newly developed output protection circuit can also detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate tool for immersive music enjoyment on the highest level.
- Power amplification stage with 4-parallel complementary push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics (90 W / 8 ohms, 180 W / 4 ohms, 360 W / 2 ohms)
- 500 W output into ultra-low impedance load of 1 ohm (music signals)
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback topology
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- High damping factor of 700
- Speaker output protection with short-circuit detection
- Highly responsive large peak power meters
- Support for bi-amping and bridged modes