Accuphase A-75 Power Amplifier
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
The A-75 has the lowest noise performance in the 45 year history of Accuphase stereo power amplifiers.
Instrumentation amplifier topology using discrete semiconductors realizes ideal gain allocation. Balanced Remote Sensing optimizes efficiency of negative feedback. 10-parallel push-pull configuration in power amplification stage. The overall result is outstanding S/N ratio and amazingly high damping factor. Furthermore, constant-voltage drive handles even drastic speaker impedance fluctuations with ease. Power MOS-FETs and other carefully selected components and materials make this Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier a sheer delight to experience.
- Pure Class A stereo power amplifier with outstanding S/N ratio and very high damping factor
- Rated for 60 watts into 8 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm
- Bridgeable to 240 watts into 8 ohms
- Power MOS-FETs in 10-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- All signal paths realized with discrete semiconductor components
- Balanced Remote Sensing principle
- MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback amplification principle
- Digital power value readout and bar graph voltage indication
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode