Accuphase T-1200 Tuner
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
Like most other businesses, we are currently experiencing severe disruptions from shipping companies, stock availability and 200% increased order and e-mail volume. We thank you for your patience and are diligently attending to each order as fast as possible.
In the case of delayed or out of stock items, we order directly from the sole sources in Canada and overseas and we stake claim on the first available units in the order they come in. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. We have not forgotten about it.
Using a blend of latest RF circuit design with sophisticated digital signal processing, most major
functions after the intermediate frequency stage such as the variable bandwidth IF filter, multipath
reduction, digital FM demodulator and DS-DC stereo demodulation have been moved to software on
the DSP chip. Manual tuning using the pulse tuning method, plus 20-station memory tuning. A digital
output provides further flexibility. Realizing impeccable sound quality and outstanding performance in
an easy to use format, this FM tuner has been developed for demanding audio and music connoisseurs.
- Double-tuned front end easily handles high signal levels
- Revolutionary DDS principle for local oscillator
- Variable bandwidth IF filter prevents interference
- Multipath reduction function
- Digital FM demodulator keeps distortion and noise to a minimum
- DS-DC achieves ideal stereo demodulation with DSP technology
- MDS type D/A converter
- Memory buttons give quick access to 20 stations