Accuphase P-4500 Power Amplifier
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
Like most other businesses, we are currently experiencing severe disruptions from shipping companies, stock availability and 200% increased order and e-mail volume. We thank you for your patience and are diligently attending to each order as fast as possible.
In the case of delayed or out of stock items, we order directly from the sole sources in Canada and overseas and we stake claim on the first available units in the order they come in. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. We have not forgotten about it.
The quest for the optimal power amplifier has just taken another giant leap forward. The P-4500 features an instrumentation amplifier configuration realized with discrete semiconductors in the signal path, triple Darlington 4-parallel complementary push-pull architecture and many other technology advantages. The result is an impressive S/N ratio of 121 dB, rated output of 500 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 700. A newly developed output protection circuit can also detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate tool for immersive music enjoyment on the highest level.
- Power amplification stage with 4-parallel complementary push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics (90 W / 8 ohms, 180 W / 4 ohms, 360 W / 2 ohms)
- 500 W output into ultra-low impedance load of 1 ohm (music signals)
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- Current feedback topology
- Balanced Remote Sensing
- High damping factor of 700
- Speaker output protection with short-circuit detection
- Highly responsive large peak power meters
- Support for bi-amping and bridged modes