Accuphase M-6200 Mono Power Amplifier
Please e-mail for pricing
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
The M-6200 approaches the concept of the power amplifier from a new vantage point.
It achieves an unprecedented level of performance that again redefines what a monophonic power amplifier can be. Retaining the parallel arrangement of two completely identical amplification circuits, the M-6200 drastically lowers the noise floor and improves the damping factor. Parallel operation has the advantage of significantly bolstering output current capability, as well as enabling extremely low output impedance. Furthermore, improvements to the NFB circuit using remote sensing and other technological refinements result in a damping factor in excess of 1,000 and make the amplifier capable of delivering constant current down to extremely low impedance loads. In the input stage, parallel operation along with optimized gain allocation keeps noise levels to an absolute minimum, as illustrated by the astonishing S/N ratio of 127 dB at maximum gain and 133 dB at the -12 dB gain setting.
- Two totally identical power amplifier units driven in parallel
- Output stage features novel high-power transistor devices in a dual 8-parallel push-pull arrangement
- Latest low-noise instrumentation amplifier technology
- MCS+ circuit and current feedback topology in amplification stage
- Support for bridged use of two M-6200 units with even higher output power
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors