Accuphase DP-950 Precision SA-CD Transport
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Covid continues to create unpredictable delays across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units.
- You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs before they ship.
- Stay safe!
With the new DP-950, Accuphase has once again redefined SA-CD and CD playback. The high-mobility, lightweight laser pick-up unit combined with ultra-quiet motor and servo operation eliminate tray vibrations and the new chucking pulley was redesigned with a neodymium magnet resulting in smooth flawless movement. In keeping with Accuphase's high rigidity, intelligently damped philosophy , the chassis was constructed with a dual L-shaped aluminum frame forcing a low centre of gravity further reducing vibration. The power supply features high-quality filtering capacitors (4700μF x 10) which are fed by dual high-capacity Toroidal transformers, each respectively dedicated to signal processing circuitry and the drive section. Accuphase has made The DP-950 future proof with the a Hyperstream Link version 2 driver for pure SA-CD hi-res pass through to the matching DC-950 Precision DAC for a completely integrated hi-res system.
- High-quality filtering capacitors (4700μF x 10)
- Dedicated dual high-capacity Toroidal transformers
- HS-Link version 2
Perfectly matched to the DC-950 DAC for a completely integrated universal digital conversion system.