Accuphase DP-560 SACD/CD/DAC
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Due to the breakdown or supply chains, government mandated shutdowns and massive drop in visitors we were forced to close both brick and mortar stores permanently in summer 2020. We are discounting the remaining inventory online and continue to provide a selection of new items from dependable suppliers ONLY.
- Covid continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units. There is no faster way.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are also unreliable. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped.
- Stay safe!
A masterful showcase of Japanese engineering. The impeccably designed DP-560 inherits the SA-CD drive from the flagship DP-950 and the digital processor from the DC-950. Giving the user a truly enlightened experience, Accuphase has remastered the front display which now shows the sampling frequency and the number of effective bits of all input signals. The state of the art laser module is mounted on silicon vibration absorbers and the longer drive mechanism features a high-mobility, ultra-quiet motor to eliminate tray vibrations. The ultra modern, elegant cover is made from three parts; a rigid molded base, a high grade iron insulator, and a sleek aluminum cover with air gaps between each material to further reduce vibration. These features insure that the total noise is reduced dramatically. The DP-560 outputs 119dB signal to noise ratio, which means 2.8uV of output voltage noise. Giving the DP-560 a 20% reduction in voltage noise than the DP-550, effectively reducing the noise to zero. For the D/A converter section, Accuphase has updated the DAC chip to ESS Technology’s 32bit Hyperstream DAC ES9018S with 8 DACs inside. The highly advanced DAC circuit has 4 DACs connected in parallel per channel with Accuphase’s unique, cutting edge MDS+ conversion system. In addition, the independent low pass filter is installed for each audio output. The end result is an analog signal of outstanding quality, allowing the music to emerge in perfect clarity, demonstrating the ultimate potential of the SA-CD format.
- 4 digital inputs, Coaxial, Optical, HS-LINK and USB.
- USB Input accepts 384kHz/32bit-PCM or 11.2896MHz-DSD.
- DSD data can be received both DoP（DSD over PCM）and ASIO2.1
- Original HS-LINK Ver.1 transmits and receives at 192kHz/24bit-PCM or 2.8224MHz-DSD, Ver.2 transmits and receives at 384kHz/32bit-PCM, 5.6648MHz-DSD.
- DATA Disc playback is available.
- DP-560 can play 192kHz 24 bit data of WAV, FLAC, AIFF format, and 5.6MHz 1bit DSD data