Accuphase DF-65 Digital Frequency Dividing Network
Please e-mail for pricing
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
The Digital Frequency Dividing Network DF-65 harnesses the very best of digital technology in
every aspect, including a high-speed 40-bit floating point DSP. The standard unit configuration
supports signal processing for up to four-way systems. Highly accurate digital filters offer a choice
of 59 cutoff frequency points and up to 96 dB/octave attenuation. Integrated time alignment
function adjustable in 0.5-cm steps, and delay compensator for automatically offsetting any filter
circuit delays. Monophonic output mode provides high versatility for various configurations.
- High-speed DSP realizes fully digital signal processing in channel divider units
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59 selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/oct attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delay compensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++ D/A converter
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications