Accuphase DF-65 Digital Frequency Dividing Network
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Covid continues to create unpredictable delays across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units.
- You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs before they ship.
- Stay safe!
The Digital Frequency Dividing Network DF-65 harnesses the very best of digital technology in
every aspect, including a high-speed 40-bit floating point DSP. The standard unit configuration
supports signal processing for up to four-way systems. Highly accurate digital filters offer a choice
of 59 cutoff frequency points and up to 96 dB/octave attenuation. Integrated time alignment
function adjustable in 0.5-cm steps, and delay compensator for automatically offsetting any filter
circuit delays. Monophonic output mode provides high versatility for various configurations.
- High-speed DSP realizes fully digital signal processing in channel divider units
- Standard configuration allows 4-channel (4-way) system setup
- 59 selectable cutoff frequency points
- Highly accurate 96 dB/oct attenuation slope
- Time alignment function allows delay time setting in 0.5-cm steps
- Delay compensator offsets signal delays in filter circuitry
- Further refined MDS++ D/A converter
- Selectable monophonic output mode for further enhanced specifications