Accuphase DC-37 DAC
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Covid continues to create unpredictable delays across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units.
- You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs before they ship.
- Stay safe!
- MDSD type D/A converter using eight parallel circuits
- Direct Balanced Filter with totally separate line and balanced signal paths
- Support for 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM)
- Six digital interface inputs including HS-LINK and USB
- Phase selector for balanced outputs
- Sampling frequency and quantization bit display for input signal
- Separate power transformers for digital and analog sections
The DC-37 inherits the outstanding technology of the DC-901 and DP-720, while opening a new chapter in ultra-advanced and innovative digital signal processing technology. It features an MDSD type D/A converter that achieves straight conversion of the DSD signal and supports 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) sources.
In keeping with this development, the HS-LINK interface has also been upgraded to Version 2 with significantly expanded sampling frequency and quantization support up to 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM). The DC-37 also offers convenience and flexible functionality. External digital sources can be connected via a total of six digital inputs: HS-LINK, COAXIAL 1, COAXIAL 2, OPTICAL 1, OPTICAL 2, and USB.
The DC-37 is a digital processor that redefines the state-of-the art and has its sights firmly set on the future, including computer-based and high-resolution audio. Only strictly selected circuit components, materials and other parts of the highest quality are used, resulting in an immense richness of information that translates into a spectacular musical experience.