Accuphase C-2150 Preamplifier
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
Like most other businesses, we are currently experiencing severe disruptions from shipping companies, stock availability and 200% increased order and e-mail volume. We thank you for your patience and are diligently attending to each order as fast as possible.
In the case of delayed or out of stock items, we order directly from the sole sources in Canada and overseas and we stake claim on the first available units in the order they come in. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. We have not forgotten about it.
The C-2150 for the first time combines a new topology called ANCC with the AAVA volume control principle. As a result, music reproduction is supple, elegant and full of transparency, with a spatial expression capability that makes one forget the presence of any volume control circuit. With a functionality level close to higher-end models and a versatile array of input and output terminals, plus the choice of adding option boards, the C-2150 provides fully immersive music enjoyment. This next-generation control center will satisfy even the most demanding music lover.
- AAVA volume control with newly developed ANCC feature
- Five line level and two balanced inputs for optimum flexibility
- Recorder connection support
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Separate power supplies for left and right channels
- Fully modular construction with individual left / right amplifier units
- Phase selection function
- Tone controls
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Option board slots provide additional versatility for digital input handling and analog record playback