Accuphase A-250 Power Amplifier
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Due to the breakdown or supply chains, government mandated shutdowns and massive drop in visitors we were forced to close both brick and mortar stores permanently in summer 2020. We are discounting the remaining inventory online and continue to provide a selection of new items from dependable suppliers ONLY.
- Covid continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units. There is no faster way.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are also unreliable. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped.
- Stay safe!
The A-250 Class-A Monophonic Power Amplifier is the newest flagship offering from Accuphase. A full redesign of the A-200, the A-250 raises the bar even higher in terms of electrical performance and sound quality and demonstrates the best performance to date in the history of Accuphase Power Amplifiers.
The A-200 implements the latest technology with two ultra low-noise instrumentation amplifiers realized in a discrete configuration, along with optimized signal input and power amplification stages, resulting in an astonishing 127 dB S/N ratio - a 20% lower noise output than the A-200.
Top-grade materials, sophisticated circuit pattern technology, and various other measures result in low impedance and enable the realization of a damping factor of 1400, which represents a 27% improvement up on the A-200.
Pure Class A operation delivers 100W of quality power into 8 ohms with a 10 parallel push-pull MOS-FET arrangement in place of relays for speaker protection, helping to ensure superb electrical characteristics and improve long-term reliability.